9.05.2007

Dishcloth Love




I finished another dishcloth and of course, I quickly started on a new one. Come on, I have all that Sugar & Cream that jumped into my cart the other day at Michael's!! I found a few new patterns and I am loving the feather and fan for the cloths. It is fast and easy and such a simple repeat to remember. Just look at all that beautifulness - is that even a word??!! I also wanted to show you the skein I kool-aid dyed the other day. Isn't it gourgeous all wrapped up. OOOHH!! I just hate to use it. I just leave it out on the shelf in my family room and glance at it every once in a while or when I am passing by I just have to touch it - oh, come on, you know what I'm talking about, you know you do!!

So we are having a bit of a heat wave here in San Diego. What's a knitter to do with all this hot air - knit indoors in the A/C, I say! So I am off to finish my next dishcloth. Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy and stay COOL!!

No comments: