9.28.2007

Fat Bottom Bags And Paying It Forward



LOOK WHAT I GOT....can you believe it. GeorgeAnne paid it forward to me and boy did I score!!! She made me this GORGEOUS purse. I love, love, love it!! I have been, not too quietly, admiring all of her fat bottom bags that she's been making!! You can see them on her blog, http://hookandneedles.blogspot.com/ . She is SO talented. She is an amazing crocheter, knitter and apparently she also makes buttons. Yes, buttons!! How crazy is that! I can't wait to see some of them. AND LOOK, she MADE ME stitch markers. They are so pretty! Makes me want to do a lace pattern or something!! And, yes GeorgeAnne, I DO knit, I DO, I DO!! LOL

I think that knitter's are some of the nicest people. Seriously, I don't think that I have met a knitter that I didn't like. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the common love of knitting or just of yarn or maybe I'm just crazy, but I LOVE KNITTER'S. There, I said it!!

And yes, I have been knitting. What you ask? I have no idea!!! I have so many projects on SO MANY needles, that I don't even know what's going on. First, there's the knitting I have been doing for donation to the Susan G. Komen Race For A Cure San Diego in November. Then there's the dishcloth for my secret pal and also, the dishcloths for Christmas presents and of course, there's the Mano's throw and the cardigan for me and, and, and.......

AND I'd better get going and knit!! So until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!

No comments: