10.12.2007

A Little Dishcloth Eye Candy


I mean who doesn't want some of that?! Come on Lisa, you know you do. Wouldn't you love to have one of these cloths sitting there on your counter, looking oh so pretty? Come on, you know you do!! You don't have to use it. Just admire it!!

I am looking forward to our dishcloth swap with our Fiber Therapy knitting group. It won't be a secret swap, so we can all discuss patterns and yarn and what our preferences are. This will be a fun way to hang out with some people who we might not have before.

I mean, come on, there will be alot of dishcloth love going around. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that? And talk about great teacher or hostess gifts or just a little somethin', somethin' extra to go with your holiday gifts. I also have some great tags to go with the cloths. You know all tied up with a little raffia and a cute little laminated tag. How cute is that!

So some of you have already signed up and I know that some of you are thinking about it. Dishcloths take like no time at all, so don't give me that and the results - I mean look at that picture up there. Need I say more. So lets go, sign up and have loads of fun with me. Just email me at fibertherapyswap@gmail.com and get your needles (or hook) out and some yarn and let me know if you would like any of the patterns from the picture.

Happy Friday.

Knit-Laugh-Enjoy and a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!! WE LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY -- you DO knit!! They are GOOUUURRGEOUS darlen'!! Can you stand it?! Ok I so have to join the swap .. oh wait .. i'm Co'ing it with you. hugs!

Anonymous said...

Come talk to me when all of your hard work is stained by the coffee that you wiped up with it or your kids wipe their Halloween paint off with it!!!!! It is like putting a new paint job on a 4 x 4.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!!!!!!

Karla said...

So much fun! Thanks for organizing it. I think they'll make great gifts. I like the rafia idea. Can't wait to see the little tags.

Karla said...

how long have you had music on your blog? I usually have the mute button on, and now this morning it wasn't and I noticed music? Wow.