10.04.2007

FINALLY!!


Guess what I FINALLY figured out how to do? I can NOW link to other sites when I am posting!! YAY!! This has been a problem for me since I am using a MAC!! It has been very frustrating NOT to be able to link, but now AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! So on with my post.....

I am going to link, yes link to a blog that I happily stumbled upon yesterday. I found Lisa Leonard's blog, It's The Little Things I absolutely love her jewelry. I, of course, ordered something from her today. I will post pictures when I receive it. It's not for me. It's for MY loco mexican, Gerardo. I love her reasoning behind creating this amazing jewelry.

She writes:

"A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the
ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be
sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow. I want to
introduce you to the idea that a single word can be a
catalyst for enriching your life."

I love that: a single word!!! You must go on over to her blog. It is a lovely blog, I'll just link to it again, you know, just because I CAN NOW!!! It's The Little Things So go on over and say "HI" and check out her gorgeous jewelry.

Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Becky L said...

I remember how difficult it was to figure out all the in's and out's of blogging. Especially when Blogger was in its old version; everything for your sidebar had to be done in HTML. At that point in my life, I didn't even know what HTML was!

Anyway, congrats on figuring out the links!

Karla said...

Congrats! I put some ideas for your dress on your angel post.