So I have been working on my "Fall Into Autumn" Dishcloth Exchange. I bought some mercerized cotton at my LYS in a color called, Celery!! I knit up a cloth from one of Coming-Unravelled's patterns. It is a really quick knit, (I made it in one day), but the result is very pretty. I have a picture of some of the things that I am sending her. It's a secret, she doesn't know who I am, she's not checking my blog!! Or at least I hope not!!
I am also working on my Yahoo Group's Monthly Dishcloth. So far I only have the first 18 rows of the pattern. Now I thought since it's October and all that we'd be making some Halloween cloth, but we were told to use red yarn. RED yarn!! What the heck! What, now it's Christmas in October!! Anyway, I have no idea what it is. I'll have to post pictures of it when we have the whole pattern. I hope it's not another dress!!!
That dress is still sitting on the bottom of my knitting bag. NO-ONE wants it!! Not even my angel statue, you know the one. The one who prefers nakedness to my lovely knit dress!! And would you look at this lovely bag I picked up over at Bath & Body Works last Sunday. It was only 15.00 with a 20 dollar purchase. That was easy!! Now it's $35.00. $35.00- OMG!! I love it, being leopard and all!! Oh yeah, I have a thing for leopard! I don't know why-maybe because my last name (maiden name) is Leopardi!! Yeah, DOUBT IT!!!!!!!
My after school classes start in a couple of weeks! I'm getting excited! Really excited. I can't wait to see all of the new, smiling, eager faces!! I will also post pictures of all the goings on there, too!! I am starting a new blog just for "MY GIRLS" at http://craftyloca-craftygirlz.blogspot.com/ Nothing there yet, until classes start. OOOHHH!! So exciting!! I think I NEED to head on over to Michael's and you know, stock up on some class supplies. And buy all those things that the girls will NEED!! You gotta love Michael's!!
Happy Tuesday! Tonight's Taco Tuesday at "On the Border" with my other girls!! My knitting girls!! Yippeee!!
So until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!! You know I will!! :)











1 comment:
Margaritas ... leopard print ... and NO FIBER!! lol see you tonight! and your dishcloth is FABOO!
Post a Comment