10.08.2007

Imagine My Surprise!!!



When I got ALL of this in the mail from my secret swap partner. Look at all that yarn loveliness - 6 skeins of yarn. Six gorgeous skeins of yarn. Not one, but two beautiful cloths. I can't stop looking at it all. Talk about being spoiled. And this is the SECOND package that she sent me. IMAGINE!!! I hope if you are ever in a secret swap, that you get Lynn as a partner. Boy did she make it so much fun. I can finally say HI to her and check out the goings on over at her blog: mutant penguin Thank you Lynn, my sweet swap partner and now my friend.

So what did I do this weekend, besides LMAO with my knitting group on Saturday morning?!! And I mean LMAO!!! You know who you are!! Carmen stay away from Bath & Body Works, it's not good for your health, or mine!! I did some knitting on my Manos throw, but only SOME knitting, because Lisa neurotic needles came over. I will post tomorrow what Lisa brought me. GORGEOUS, absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to show you, but I need to take some pictures first so you will have to wait just one more day. Relax, just one more day.

Knit-Laugh-Enjoy and check back tomorrow to see what Lisa brought me. HEEEHEEEHEE! Tomorrow, tomorrow:)

3 comments:

Karla said...

Wow, super spoiled is more like it. I'm curious to see what Lisa brought you. I guess I left too early on Saturday, I didn't even see her. You and your sneaky camera... Your blog is so fun to read.

Becky L said...

I love getting fun things in the mail. Much better than bills

Anonymous said...

Share! Share! Share!! You totally lucked out with your swap ... and now you get to monitor the groups swap ... ohhh boy like you NEED a reason to make these little babies!! LOL