1.23.2008

Knitted Babe



Okay, seriously, how cute is she?! I finished her up last night and gifted her to Onai right away. I couldn't wait to gift her this little babe. Onai, love, love, loves her and she already named her Olivia. Malachy and I were posing her for pictures last night. We were having so much fun.

As soon as Malachy saw her he asked me to start his knitted cowboy. I told him that I would start tomorrow and he just wailed and said that I never make him anything. WTF!!!! Anyway, guess what my new project is.........

Onai is already asking for more clothes for her. She NEEDS a pair of jeans and a cute hat and some boots. I need to seriously rethink my gifting in the future. It only leads to more and more work, I mean joyful knitting, for me.

You know what, I don't really like dolls or stuffed animals and things around the house. Having allergies, all that dust collecting does not help, but that knitted babe, I tell ya. I want one. I really don't know what I would do with her, but cute she is. It was fun and easy to make her. Even the seaming and the face was no big deal. It was like I was creating this little personality one stitch at a time.

I am actually glad that Malachy wants the cowboy and the horse. OMG, the horse is soooo cute and I will definitely be making him, too. AND the Pirate, okay, you really need to check this book out. Knitted Babes/Dream Toys

Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

The Artful Eye said...

This little girl is so screamingly cute! I love her great blue/green eyes and long sassy hair. Who wouldn't want one and a whole slew of outfits too. Did you notice the knitted icons 25 celebrity dolls patterns?!

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Oh how adorable! I wish I had ambition to make lovely things like that but since I don't... KNIT ON!

PammieJR said...

Your knitted babe ROCKS!!! She is really cute! Great job!

ShellyH said...

Your knitted babe is 110% adoreable! You are very talented!