1.04.2008

Moving Right Along



I finished the Antlers Scarf and I love the way it came out. I blocked it on Wednesday night, there you see it blocking. I never really block correctly, but my friend Lisa showed me the way. It came out great! Thanks, Lisa!! He loved it and that's all that matters. So moving right along.....

I walked out of my son's room where the scarf was blocking and walked right back to my room and started a new project. The knitted babes fairy for my little friend, Onai. Size 2 needles at 10pm is not exactly prime knitting conditions. Malachy already checked out the Dream Toys book and wants the cowboy with blue skin. I have no idea and he wants the horse, too. Sure, let me get right on that, because you know, that's what I'm here for.

Only 3 more days of vacation for my kids. I actually think they are starting to get a little bored. Okay, maybe not my 14 year old, who has friends over all the time, but the other 2, yes, boredom has struck!! Poor Matthew, he has been babysitting Malachy while I am at work. All of 4 hours, but still. He says he doesn't mind. Yeah, maybe because I give him $ whenever he needs to go to the movies or to lunch or to office games. Guilt, yeah, it works.

Well I'd like to write more, but I need to get to work. Happy Friday!! Here's a horse shoe imprint I found, to keep all of your Good Luck in!!




Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!

3 comments:

Karla said...

the scarf looks great! see you soon.

Becky L said...

You have such wonderful talent.

I'm suddenly having the urge to pull out my crocheting. [I never know if I'm spelling that right or not.]

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Oh my, you do such beautiful work! Maybe after I finish my shawl and before I start anything else I will finish the two washcloths for me with the hard to follow but must pattern. I am beginning to think bigger projects might be in my future. Besides the shawl for my mom. Keep doing your wonderful work! It is so GORGEOUS!!! What a talented lady!