2.08.2008

This Is What He Saw Part 2






First of all let me just say that I seemed to have freaked out more people than just Teresa. Yes, Teresa didn't just get the creeps, she was freaked out and said that she wouldn't be able to sleep because she couldn't get the image out of her head. Seriously though, I am still laughing over it. Oh, the things that crack me up.

So this is part 2 of This Is What He Saw. Last Saturday I, of course, went to my Fiber Therapy fix and I let Malachy take pictures. I asked him to take pictures of everyone and their projects and this is what he saw. How funny is that picture that Malachy took of himself?! I love his perspective on our knitting.

Here is a picture of my coffee cup cozies. The one on the cup is in Vanna's Choice and the green is a mercerized cotton.



I am off to work. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Don't get too spooked out over yesterday's picture. Seriously, I can't stop laughing over it. OMG!!

5 comments:

Karla said...

These pictures are much easier to look at. Your cozies are looking good too.

Becky L said...

My daughter loves taking pictures too... though, being not-quite three, most pictures end up being the floor or ceiling

Unknown said...

So much fun to see the pix kids take. Ya just gotta love it. :)

The Artful Eye said...

Great job! Malachy. These photos are perfect.

Anonymous said...

Best picture I have ever seen of myself! Good work M! Now go tell Mommy to share the cupp cozy pattern with her friends!!