My friend Lisa over at
Neurotic Needles just opened a shop on Etsy. She makes the coolest double pointed needle holders. They are so very pretty and they work. She also makes custom bags and organizers. This woman is one crafty lady.....my kind of girl!! Lisa sewed and blocked AND installed a zipper on a sweater I knit, but never, you know, finished because of the details. The details that Lisa is so great at doing.
Go see Lisa at her
Etsy shop and see what beautiful and fun things she has to offer.
Here is a picture of my friend Lisa......how cute is she? I mean really, who wouldn't want to buy something from her?!!

Congratulations, Lisa......YOU GO GIRL!!
2 comments:
I can always count on you to say the sweetest, most wonderful things about me and have the dorkiest pictures of me! LOVE YOU!
Happy Mother's Day! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family.
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Post a Comment