How cute is she? We adopted her from a breeder. Tess is 3 1/2 years old. She is sweet and mellow (not for long in this house) and she actually doesn't mind the cat. The cat is fine with Tess as long as we still give her some attention, because you know nobody in this house needs attention. HA!
She needs to lose some weight though. We are walking her A LOT and she just loves it. She already made friends with a neighbors pug last night. They looked like bookends standing out there. We think our family is just perfect now....one dog, one cat, one bird and one fish - very well rounded and I think we have finally completed the food chain!!
My kids are all off to school so I think I need to go and play with some animals now.....











5 comments:
I'm LOL because my first thought was "holy pudgy puggy..." - lol... but she is adorable! Congrats on adopting... give her some scratchies from us.
The cat doesn't mind her because she knows Tess can't CATCH her!! Send me some measurements and I will make a cute jacket for her to cover the pudge!
What a sweet face!
Tess is soooooo cute. I always wanted a pug!
Oh!!!! I just want to kiss that sweet litle smushy-wushy face. I love pugs! I have a half pug, half shih tzu. She looks like a long haired pug. Mine is fat too. It's just a pug thing. I like to say she's just festively plump.
Post a Comment