6.17.2008

Imperfectly Beautiful







The Nester over at the Nesting Place Blog posted pictures of her imperfectly beautiful home. I love that she says "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful".

So in the spirit of being imperfectly beautiful the above pictures are of my cozy, lego, paper, clothes, shoes, kids, dogs and everything else imperfectly beautiful filled home. One son is missing, but he's in his imperfectly beautiful bedroom.

5 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

Great pics, I'm a "piler" as well.
:0)

Kitty Scraps said...

Love it! Looks like a happy home and what's better than that? Nothing in my book!

Anonymous said...

Your house is ALWAYS perfect!! GREAT picture of "The Mark Pout"! I see the newest member of the family is fitting in just fine.

The Nester said...

love that wicker and the tufted leather sofa! two things that look even better when they are not perfect!

The Artful Eye said...

It looks like a home where the heart lives. Perfect.