If you have never been to this blog: Flipflops and Applesauce, then you must go on over there. Her name is Chrissie and she has the best ideas for families with kids. They look like they are having so much fun over there. There's crafting and cooking and dancing and playing. I tell you, I wish I lived next door to them. She makes everything so much fun for her daughters.
I found her from her twin sisters blog, Lisa, It's The Little Things. Not only does Lisa have a lovely blog, but her jewelry is just beautiful. I have written about her previously and I have a few of her gorgeous pieces.
On Chrissie's side bar she has buttons to click on for simple ideas, art projects, yummy food, book picks and more. I spent a very long time going through her blog and printing ideas out. I love the name of her blog, Flipflops and Applesauce. How cute is that. Makes me want to change the name of my blog.
Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!
P.S.: I have been knitting. Can you believe that. You know Christmas is coming and I need to start on the projects now! Last year I started in November and had everything done for Christmas. It's no wonder that I did not knit for a very long time after that. My God, I was even knitting in my sleep. My hands just never stopped knitting. Just keep knitting, just keep knitting.
9.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I want pictures! I STILL don't believe you really knit.
Thank you so much for all your kind words. I love that you printed out ideas. I hope you guys have lots of fun with them.
I love the blog name Craftyloca.
It's perfect!
Love to you,
Chrissie from flipflops and applesauce
Post a Comment