I have seen a few others here in blogland decorating their beds with fairy lights and I just loved it. I saved one set of lights from outside and draped it across my bed. It seems so magical at night. I can even read by the light. Malachy loves them. I just put them up for the Holiday, but I love them so much, I may just keep them up a bit longer.
12.23.2008
Fairy Lights
I have seen a few others here in blogland decorating their beds with fairy lights and I just loved it. I saved one set of lights from outside and draped it across my bed. It seems so magical at night. I can even read by the light. Malachy loves them. I just put them up for the Holiday, but I love them so much, I may just keep them up a bit longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Oh they are gorgeous!! You have such a pretty bedroom. Love it!
I have never seen anything like this.
It's magical indeed. Why not keep them up all year long? Who needs a holiday to celebrate. We should celebrate everyday.
Happy New Year, Corinne!!
I LOVE this but do suggest that you get some LED lights to string up instead. Regular Christmas lights can "burn" the paint and leave little brown marks where the heat of the little lights touches the wall. (note: if you use colored lights, you end up with colored "stains" - bon't ask how I know this). DEFINITELY pretty enough to be worth a trip to get LEDs though!!
I love it it. Very classy. What a beautiful bedroom.
Wow! Stunning.
Post a Comment