Oh, we have so much fun together.
We love to play dress-up.
She is such a good listener. We can chat for hours and she never gets tired.
Oh, we have so much in common. We are practically the same size and we have the same taste in clothes and jewelry and accessories.
She can stay with me forever and always make me happy.
I wish everyone had a friend like Bella. She makes life so sweet.











6 comments:
I love her. I've wanted a dress form for so long. My mom had a neat one while we were growing up, she made all our clothes and now I wish we still had it. This one is beautiful.
Great score!
Love her!!! How on earth did you find something so perfect?
(((Hugs)))
Oh she's so pretty - have lots of fun with her :))
she seems quite lovely! thanks for sharing her with us. :)
love your last post about frugal.
will you share more on artist babe sometime?
oh my gosh, I'm so jelous! She is beautiful. Does she have a sister who might want to live with me? ;)
(I'm a little behind on blog reading)
Great dressform - I'm glad you found one you like!
Post a Comment