5.02.2009

Tracy Porter

If you haven't found Tracy Porter yet then you are in for a treat. I have loved her books and her style for over 12 years now. She is all about vintage, found, nature, layering. Tracy starts with a room and just layers and layers that room until she is happy. She walks around outside, into other rooms in her house and "shops" for things to layer with color, texture. Tracy has a wonderful blog Tracy Porter's Blog. It is a must see. She has FANTASTIC videos. They range from decorating, gardening, cooking/crafting with kids, fashion. What amazing little 5 minute videos. They are all filmed in her own home of 4 little boys. She always uses the phrase....enchanted living and she's all about beautifully imperfect. You must check her out and see why I have loved her for so long. Happy Saturday!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks for the link. Lot's of pretty stuff.

Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Local Girl said...

Ooo I'm off to check out that site now! Thanks for the tip. Happy Mother's day to you too x