9.21.2007

Who Doesn't Love A Good Book


Especially when it's a knitting book. I went searching yesterday. Yes, searching, because when I get something in my head... there's no stopping until I get it!! You know what I'm talking about, I know some of you do!! Anyway, I had checked the Mason-Dixon book out of the library so many times that I finally decided to buy it.

First,I went to Carmel Valley Barnes & Noble, but they were out and so was the Encinitas store and for some strange reason she could not check the Carmel Mtn. Ranch store. So off I went to CMR and they were out, but Borders is only across the street, SO.... Thankfully, Borders had the book, like 3 copies of it!! So while I was doing all of this searching, of course I found other books that I NEEDED!! The new "Bag Style" book is fantastic! There are so many bags in there that I want to make. There is even a pattern for a bag that holds your knitting needles and the handles ARE knitting needles!! It's all just too much. I like making bags, they are like dishcloths, quick and easy and the results are oh so lovely!!

Then I found this book on blogging. It has all of these artful blogs, some I already read and some are new to me. The title is "Artful Blogging: Visually Inspiring Online Blogs". This book is chock full of artwork and excerpts from the featured blogs and where they find there inspiration. Made me just want to sit down and blog!!

Well, everyone have a wonderful Friday and don't forget to:
Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you ARE going to bring those lovely treats Saturday morning... right?! LOL