10.11.2007

Knitters' Coffee Swap Three



Did you see that, KNITTERS' COFFEE swap. Knitter, coffee. Knitter, coffee. The two most beautiful words in the english language! Oh, please. Oh, please. I know, I can hear you saying that right now. I joined another swap. The last one was SO much fun. This one combines my 2 loves, yarn & coffee. OMG - can you stand it. AAHHH! Sitting down with a cuppa jo and some knitting. AAHHHH!

SWAP QUESTIONS

1. Whole bean or ground? Ground
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Decaf
3. Regular or flavored? Regular or flavored. Flavored, I like hazelnut or vanilla nut
4. How do you drink your coffee? Black
5. Favorite coffee ever? I love, love Illy brand coffee and espresso. Italian, of course!!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I do not like your average supermarket coffee's
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Isn't the coffee treat enough!!
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I love black coffee and espresso.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I love manos, some Noro, bamboo, cotton.....
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? fun furs and acrylics
11. What's on your needles? Manos 4 seasons throw, Suss Cousins long cardigan, washcloths...
12. Favorite colors? Brown, black, green (mossy greens)
13. Allergies? No
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? No, I'm good!! :)

Okay, now I'll post while drinking my coffee. A day without coffee, is no fun at all!! I'm just kidding - no really, what is a day without coffee like? Last night, of course, I laughed and laughed. Why, you ask? Well, I was hanging out with my knitting girls at Fiber Therapy. What else do I do when I am with them, certainly not knit!!!!!!!! It was pattern night and do you think I copied ONE pattern. NO!! I have so many things going on the needles and things that I want to knit, that I am good until the year 2010, at least.

I bought MORE stitch markers from GeorgeAnne's daughter, Stephanie hook and needles . They are so pretty and Stephanie is so adorable, you can't do anything, but buy them!! Go over and check out her etsy shop. She is making more stitch markers everyday!! You go girl!

I am off now to jog. So as they say, "Gotta Run!".

Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Karla said...

I'm glad you had fun last night. Wish I could have been there. Do you have any pictures of the dishcloths you've made recently? Sounds like you are going to get pretty spoiled with this next swap, and somebody else will get spoiled too. Have fun

Anonymous said...

You are better than an advertising firm!! And my kids LOVE your accent (accent? What accent?!) We need to get our dishcloth swap going... talk it up girl, talk it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.