

That is all I do when I meet with my Fiber Therapy group. It is absolutely "therapy" for me and I just can't stop laughing and talking!! I was only knitting for the picture, otherwise I make too many mistakes. I mean, come on with all that laughing and talking, who has time for knitting. I know, I know I colored my hair the next day. Doesn't it look nasty there? Thanks GeorgeAnne!!
This was on Saturday, when Malachy took all those pictures. Would you believe that after I hung out there with them for over 3 hours, I went home and knit and knit. Seriously, I am obssessed. Then I went on-line and ordered from knitpicks, they are having a sale. Of course, I only ordered the yarn that was not on sale, but you know what, you can't beat knitpicks. I bought bulky yarn, wool of the andes, for my Juliet pattern from Zephyr. I only needed like 4 balls at 3.99 each. An adorable, quick knit for only 16.00, come on, that's insane!! I really wanted the grey, but that was backordered until 11/30 and seriously, I could not wait that long. So I ordered the taupe. Hey, if I love it, and you know I will, I will just order the grey next month.
I am almost finished with my Manos throw. Everyone around here can not wait for me to finish. They all want to snuggle under it. I guess I am still stuck with the fleece throw. Unless I want to snuggle with my sons. Yeah right, they are all bigger than me!! Except Malachy, but that's only a matter of time! Well I am off to jog. Everyone is back to school today, but only for 1/2 days (teacher conferences). Yippee! Don't they know that I have knitting to do. Really, they were off ALL last week. Everyone else gets snow days, we get fire days!!
Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy


4 comments:
I knew it! I figured you were just posing for a "candid" knit shot!
I love your hair ... don't change ONE!! you are exactly the way you should be - everyone should be as lucky as we are to have someone like you in our life ... xo
hope you don't mind me saying-- you're a very pretty gal!
Thanks Becky, you are so sweet!! But did you look at my hair!! - OMG!! LOL
Post a Comment