Sooooo.....I moved the floral sofa and the marble table with carpet underneath to the garage. Yes, the garage. Maybe I can make a little oasis for myself in there. Maybe nobody will find me. You know they will call me and call me, "Ma, Maaaaaaaa, where are you?!" and I'll be like pretending sleep in the garage on my favorite sofa. HA! That's probably the first place they'll look. This place in no mansion, I tell ya and there's nowhere to go and hide.
Seriously, NOWHERE, not even the bathroom. There's no door on the master bath and there's no lock on my bedroom door. My God!...who lived here? A single couple, no kids, no pets, nada, nothing, zip!! So if there is not a little person and he knows who he is, then there's a cat circling me!
AND look at these flowers....remnants from Mother's Day!
AND look what I did with my birdcage stand. How cute is that? You know I get all of my ideas from other blogs. I tell ya there are so many inspiring blogs out there. I spend too much time in blogland.
I would love to take more pictures to show you, but I need to go move some things around and check some blogs....see what they are up to. I will be back soon to link you to some amazing blogs!!


3 comments:
Looks beautiful! Funny how blogland tends to envelope us!!
AS much as I love "your favorite sofa", your sister is right on this one. It does look better with less stuff. AND, I LOVE the pillows by the fireplace.
BTW, I can change your bedroom door knob out with a locking one if you would like - you would have to knit with me after though ;)
Love the flowers especially!
Post a Comment