Well, my kids went back to school yesterday and as promised here are the pictures of them walking out the door. Okay, Matthew was too cool for the normal picture, so I have him hanging out waiting for my photo shoot to be over.
As you can tell from the pictures, Malachy was the only one really excited about having his picture taken. I actually have about 12 of Malachy and only 2 each for Matthew and Mark.
All went well, everyone had a good day. Malachy came home and said that 1st grade was tooooooo long. He said that he had to learn reading and math and science. Oh my God....what were those teachers thinking!


2 comments:
what a cute smile and enthusiasm Malachy has. Glad that you got pics of your other two as well.
Well, we don't really have "back to school" yet since Erica is so young. But I've decided to try to do some preschooling here at home. I'm gonna start after Labor Day
Post a Comment