2.26.2009

WOW!!


WOW!! Look at what arrived this week at my doorstep. I was sooo excited just to see the package sitting at my front door. I got all giddy knowing who it was from. KnitNana sent me my knitters coffeeswap four gifts. Once I opened the box and saw all of the wonderful, amazing things that were inside, I couldn't stop smiling and jumping up and down clapping my hands. My kids came running to see what my euphoric state was all about. They thought it was something for them! HA!! Well actually, they saw the 2 Godiva chocolate bars before I could hide them, so how could I say no when there were so many, many more goodies for ME.

KnitNana MADE ME, just for me the coolest project carrying bag. Look at the coffee motif and a great shoulder strap with all kinds of pockets inside. You must, must go and see her etsy shop and all of the coolest bags and accessories that she sews. I love that. There is the most amazing smelling coffee ever! Two Godiva chocolate bars (not pictured, as they were gone before I could say, "Hey, that's mine") and a delicious chocolate biscotti. A great green floral journal that I can record my projects in with the cutest coffee bookmark magnets. Three skeins of Adrienne Vittaidini yarn that I can't wait to knit with in a beautiful brown. There was also the most clever little keychain.....beads that say knit and the teeniest little hook to fix any little snags. I just loved it and have it hanging off my new project bag.

Thank you so, so much KnitNana. I am so very happy to have met you through this swap and thank you for all of your sock knitting words of wisdom!

2 comments:

Janet said...

oh my gosh, such cute stuff. I love the coffee fabric, really cute. The little green book also, and the biscotti and more coffee...great package!

Nana Sadie said...

I'm so happy you're happy!!!
It was really a fun swap, I thoroughly enjoyed getting the package you sent, too!!!
(((hugs)))