9.23.2009

Home Cooking

I don't know if it's the fact that the kids are back to school or not, but I have been cooking like crazy....and loving it!

This past weekend I made the most delicious.....so, so good Strawberry Sauce! Here is the link for the sauce Our Best Bites Blog...and to go with it I made corn bread. I also roasted red peppers and to go with that I made focaccia bread. Here is the focaccia bread recipe link Care 2 Health........absolutely delicious!!! I roasted jalapeno peppers and last night I made fish tacos. Monday night I made stuffed peppers.....seriously good! Sunday I made pancakes and froze them for the early morning, before school rush. I made cold noodles with peanut sauce that everyone in this house swoons over...me included. Now, I know everything was good, not just by my own tasting, but everyone in the house thought my cooking efforts were delicious!!

I could get used to all this home cooking. I'm telling you, food tastes so much better when you make it in your own kitchen. The smells that hit you when you open the front door are worth it.

I love to cook. I know that my kids are eating healthy and enjoying it!

No comments: