

Who doesn't love a new bag? Come on you know who you are!! I ran over to Michaels on Sunday with my 40% off coupon in hand. Now normally I use the coupon on some $3 item or something, but on Sunday I scored!! They have these great knitting bags. I mean, come on look at the beauty of it and it has a plastic coating. Can it get any more perfect than that?!! They hold more than one project and there are great inside and outside pockets for all your extra, you know, STUFF. I'm in LOVE! And the price - I tell ya - you gotta love Michaels. The regular price without the 40% off is $24.95! I also bought the yarn holder with 2 holes, one on each end for only $8.99 and it holds 3 balls of yarn, my project AND my glasses!! Hey, do you see my cat in the bottom picture, behind the bag?!! Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!











No comments:
Post a Comment