
I don't know why I am so crazy for these little dishcloths. Maybe it's that I can finish one in a day and start a new one or maybe it's the great colors the cotton comes in. But let me tell you something - I do not want to use them!! Crazy, I know, but I just can't bring myself to see them leave their bright color and cute shape. I had some out on the counter, then I stashed them in a kitchen drawer before my kids used one!! This way every time that I open a drawer there's a little dishcloth surprise in there!! OMG will someone call the knitting police. I mean really. It cost me all of what one dollar and less than a few hours of knitting bliss. Although, I start getting a little wierd about finishing them. So why do I have to be so obsessive-compulsive about it?!! Really, I do this knitting for enjoyment and not for some race!!
I joined a knitting group today - Fiber Therapy! They are a San Diego based group and I have been dying to knit and chat with others about my obsession. I figure that I can't be the only one out there so crazy for this fiber!! Until next time - Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!











No comments:
Post a Comment