


I met up with the meetup.com, fiber therapy group. What fun. I loved being with people who enjoy the same craft as me. Although I brought my youngest, Malachy with me. He needed to eat twice and use the bathroom twice and then he needed to go to Barnes & Noble for a book!! He started kindergarten today!! I couldn't believe the silence when I got home. It has been 14 years since I have been in a quiet home - ALONE!!!! My oldest started HS yesterday and my middle started 5th grade!! AHHHH - the bliss of it all!!
So there are my "three wild boys" as I like to call them, up there!! They grow up so fast - really!! I remember bringing my oldest to kindergarten like it was just yesterday. I mentioned this to him the other night and his reply was, "I don't remember, I was only 5." Ah, well still listen to that silence - the bliss of it all, the bliss of it all!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment