I finished 2 cloths this weekend with a new pattern, but they are a little on the smallish side. I like them anyway for facecloths. They are really soft and squishy - just the way I like them. I tell ya, once you use a handknit cloth there is no turning back. I am not joking folks. Try one and you will understand and they're oh so cute sitting there on your counter!!
I found a new blog, like dedicated to these little treasures. It is called coming-unravelled. OH MY!! Catch me before I faint!! The color combos that she uses and the patterns. Just give me a second, I need to sit down. My heart is going all a pitter/patter with the love of it all. Seriously, go on over there, she's on my sidebar. She even has tags for download that are just the cutest things I have ever seen. I have already printed them out and can't wait to use them.
Now I have my Mom in NY running to her LYS to buy some organic cotton yarn for some soft cloths. I have created another addict I am sure of it!! Apples don't fall far from the trees and my mother and I are no exceptions! So go get yourself some yarn and knit up a little something. You too will get the bug, a very good bug!











1 comment:
You are an evil woman ... I LOVE the dishclothes!! Thank goodness for the Michael sale last week!! Hmmm you think my boss will notice if I blog AND knit at my desk during the day .. LOL! big HUGS!
Post a Comment