...make a watermelon drink. Seriously, I bought the juiciest watermelon at the Farmer's Market on Saturday, but you know what, it had NO taste. I really hate that! So, I made a delicious watermelon drink with it. For 2 pitcher's of juice I blended 1 small watermelon. Pour 1/2 into each pitcher, add 1 cup of sugar to each and fill with water. DONE. And good, let me tell you, sweet and oh so yummy. There are little bits of watermelon in it and I love that, but Mark does not AT ALL like little bits of anything, in anything that he eats or drinks. So I strain it for him and he loves it. Seriously, the things we do for love-huh!!
That is all for today. No knitting content, but one thing I do want to remember is September 11, 2001. A day I and many, many others will never forget. Here is a link to that day: http://www.theshipsproject.com/September11Intro.htm
Go there and remember. Pray for the people who's lives were lost that day and for their families and for our country to be at PEACE.











No comments:
Post a Comment