I do knit other things besides dishcloths, you know!! No really, I do. Not with as much enthusiasm, but still! Here is the Manos throw that I have been knitting since January. Every 2 months my Mom sends me 2 balls of Manos yarn with pattern instructions and every month I knit a new square. It's fun and easy and there are lots of new patterns. My Mom is also knitting one in NY. That way we feel like we are in some kind of telepathic knitting club or something!!
I am still knitting that dream swatch head wrap/scarf for the mom at swim lessons. It's boring me though and I really can't wait to finish it. I am also making a long cardigan, a Suss Cousins pattern, called striped bigcollar cardigan, #285. I'm using her yarn called Suss Nubby. It is 100% Slubb Cotton. What the heck is SLUBB cotton. What is that?!! I will have to show you pictures of that some other time. I can't seem to remember where that bag is!! UH-OH, too many projects, too little time or is it just old age? I'm going with the too many patterns, if you ask me!
Oh, that picture of Matthew, it's from the day of his 8th grade graduation, back in June of this year. Just wanted to share with you and he's the one in the middle. Handsome, isn't he. OK, OK they're all nice looking, but hey that's MY SON!!











No comments:
Post a Comment