9.17.2007

I Found It!! I Found It!!


I found the bag with my cardigan project in it! YAY! After I took it out and looked at the pattern, I remembered why I put it somewhere that I couldn't find it!! Not that it's a hard pattern, but it is just ALOT of stockinette stitch, like ALOT of it. It's a cardigan, you know and I'm short. Like 4'11" short, so to most people it's NOT THAT long, but to me - UGHHH! Anyway, it's really pretty and I can't wait to wear it. Yeah, like maybe next spring, at least.

I did a few rows before and then I think I hid it, in THAT place. You know the one where I can't FIND it! Oh, hey, have you tried the new Addi Turbo Lace needles. Nice, I tell ya and fast! I really like the pointy ends. Wow, I was like flying on the stockinette stitch, but apparently not enough for my Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), because it looks like my cardigan project is lost again!!

Maybe I'll just go knit up a quick dishcloth or something. Seems like my Mom finished 2 in one day. I know, they are addictive. I warned you. There should be some kind of warning label on the patterns or on the ballband: "Be careful before starting a dishcloth. It may become addictive and there really IS NO TURNING BACK. So once you cast on, you are in it for life!!" Something like that so we all know what we are getting ourselves into!! Oh wait a minute, that seems to be all knitting, doesn't it. Once you learn, there's no going back.

I am crafty, but I have to say that nothing has caught me like knitting has. So until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Becky L said...

I never learned how to knit. It seemed too hard to me.

But I do crochete. [Not sure if I spelled that right.] I learned from my Grandmother. I've had to put it on-hold for awhile though, because my daughter [2 & 1/2 years] always pulls apart what I'm working on.

Though I did make her a necklace and bracelettes which she liked.

Jody said...

I am hopeless at needle arts. My grandmother tried to teach me but I admit to being a terrible student.

Thanks for visiting my blog!