So my friend GeorgeAnne over at Hook and Needles is going to pay it forward. I, of course, decided to join her and also pay it forward. What an amazing concept.
I saw one Oprah episode where she gave everyone in the audience $1,000.00 to be used only to pay it forward. I thought that it was pretty cool to see what everyone did and the recipients' reaction.
What I think is amazing is not to PIF with $, but with what we have. With our talents, our time. I also think that paying it forward anonymously is even better. Then it becomes all about the recipient and not ALL ABOUT ME!! It becomes all about the act, the simple act of kindness. Can you imagine if everyone did a simple act of kindness every single day, without even thinking about it. I know the world would be a better place.
So here goes:
"Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog or in your life"
So if you are interested, let me know so I can start planning your project and also add you to my blog-roll.
Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy and PAY IT FORWARD!!!











1 comment:
Hi. I found you via The Mom Blogs.
Those pictures are so precious!
Post a Comment