9.24.2007

Who Has THE BEST Secret Swap Partner EVER?


I do, of course!! Look what I received in the mail today and she wrote that she's sending MORE!!!! Can you stand it?!! And not only that, look, do you see how many packs of gum there are? Four, that's right 4 and do you know why? See this is why she is THE BEST secret swap partner EVER!! Not only did she send this package as a little surprise for me, but she sent a little something for my kids. FOR MY KIDS!! She included all of us! Isn't that seriously the sweetest thing?!! And the dishcloth, OMG, I love it. I love the pattern. Of course, I'm going to have to make some - I mean look at it!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to my sweet swap partner! I love all the special things you sent me! Can't wait to get more, just kidding, wink-wink, nudge-nudge and to find out just who you are!!

I had another post for today, but it will just have to wait until tomorrow. After my trip to the mailbox I was too excited about my package to write about anything else. So until tomorrow - I need to go sit down and look at my new dishcloth again! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm maybe in the next swap we get the pattern too! I LOVE the color!!!