I have been tagged by the lovely GeorgeAnne
The Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay, I know it's all about the 8, but I'm going with 4!!
1) I dislike the color yellow. When I was growing up, my bedroom walls were yellow, ALL of the furniture - YELLOW - sheets and comforter, yes - YELLOW. Ya think maybe that is why I dislike this color.
2) I met my ex-husband when I was 17, married him at 23 and divorced him at 36.
3) I am from NY, lived in Chicago and I HATE really cold weather. When I lived in Chicago, I would cry, CRY, when it was bitter cold out. The wind chills would be in the negative double digits. The first time we came to CA it was in January and guess what I did when I got off the plane? I cried. I am not joking. I was so very happy for that warm sunshine on my face.
4) When we lived in Chicago, the last two years that we lived there, we would spend the months of January and February in CA. The second year that we did this, we decided not to go back to Chicago. We hired a Real Estate Agent and a moving service and sold our house without ever going back. I like to do things spur of the moment. I procrastinate and knew if I went back, I would never actually do it and it has been one of the best decisions of my life.
So I now pass the tag torch on to: Becky,Lyn,Diane,Joan
There are the pictures of the lovely yarns for a lucky winner of my "Where's your favorite spot?" contest. Come on, let me know your favorite spot. I know your'e out there. Leave me a comment. You know you want that yarn and the SURPRISE.











3 comments:
trust me I'm going to give you a favorite spot .. but we are STILL waiting for the furniture and the floor guys to come .. 2 days now!! AuGH! See you tomorrow I'm JONESING!!!
I hope you and the Boys are safe ..Call me when you are settled and God Speed! XOXO
I've already got 100 things about me listed at my blog.
But I'll post the tag at my blog nonetheless...
later though, b/c my darling is waking up.
Post a Comment