10.17.2007

Where Is YOUR Little Spot Of Heaven?



There it is - AAHH - I can feel myself relaxing already. I love, love this little spot. I have my bird happily chirping behind me and an open window beside me. My coffee is hot right next to me and of course, my knitting is in my lap. What more could one want, but a little spot of their own :)

AND this week I am looking at these gorgeous roses, while I sit in my fave spot. Thanks to my loco Mexican.

I want to know - Where's your little spot of heaven? Let me know, I am VERY curious...AND in my knitters' coffee swap 3 they are holding a little contest for "Where's your favorite spot?".

Sooooo, I thought I'd have a little contest of my own. Who doesn't love a contest, with PRIZES and all!!!! Show me your fave spot.....the winner will have a choice of either 2 skeins of Noro Silk Garden OR 3 skeins of Rowan Big Wool Tuft. Just leave me a comment and post a picture on your blog. I'll come over, say hi and check out your favorite spot. If you don't have a blog, then just leave me a comment with a description of your fave spot.

I will post pictures of the beautiful yarn tomorrow and the winner will also receive a little SURPRISE. Oh boy, how I do love surprises.

Until tomorrow: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy and don't get toooooo excited. Oh, all right, get as excited as you want!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG WOMAN! How do you have a house with 3 men AND have a clean house???! Do tell do tell! or better yet come over and clean mine!
And now a contest - for free yarn? YIPEE .. now where did I put the camera? Or the batetries?? Egads! xox

Karla said...

My spot o'heaven moves around a lot. It is being held in my husband's arms. I'm reminded of how much he loves me and also of God's love for us.

ikkinlala said...

That's a tough question to answer, because I'm lucky enough to have many wonderful places in my life, but I think I'm going to have to choose the kitchen at home (my parents' place, not the one where I live when I'm at school). It's definitely the centre of the house, especially in the winter when we're cooking on the wood stove. I love to cook, and I love to pull a chair up near the stove and knit - sometimes I'll even rest my feet on the oven door if it's a cold day.

Becky L said...

I won't enter the contest, b/c I'm not a knitter. [SORRY!!! Though I do crochet whenever my daughter leaves me alone.]

My favorite place / piece of heaven isn't at home. [Unless you would count sleeping in bed! I like to snuggle under my covers when its cold out.] I love going to Barnes and Noble, getting a nice latte and reading a book or working on writing my own.

So very relaxing.

I think I may do that tonight.