




So you know all that tea that I have been drinking, yeah, well I am so over it. I am craving coffee, heck, I am just craving the SMELL of coffee. I would take just that and be happy. All of a sudden, yesterday, I am sitting there at work just minding my own business and bam!!! - I am like craving coffee. What the heck, where did that come from AND I had a nice hot cup of tea sitting right there on my desk. So much for being a coffee/tea drinker. It must be what it's like for a smoker (although, I didn't choose to stop drinking coffee, I was just not in the mood, anyway...) you know they stop smoking, they are all fine and bam, they smell the smoke from someone elses cigarette. What do I know, I don't smoke. Never have, never will.
Knitting, yes knitting. I have been doing my fair share of that. The throw is about 95% done. I need to finish the last square and I will block it this weekend. One down, next......
Tomorrow, the San Diego Wildfire Blanket Project will be meeting at the Poway Library for another joining party. It looks like there will be quite a large turnout tomorrow, considering that it is getting so close to the Holiday's. I am so glad that everyone is still excited about this project. I will post pictures from tomorrow's event this weekend, but I will leave you with pictures of my family. You remember that early morning photo shoot with Margo. You will see my hair just grow and grow as the morning went on, at the beach, at 8:30 in the morning, in La Jolla. Okay, I will stop complaining now so that you can enjoy the pictures.
Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy











4 comments:
i love black and white photographs. they're so pretty
Good to see you today. Love these photos you posted - your kids are adorable!
What gorgeous pictures of such a gorgeous family! Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing!
Stripes? AND printed t-Shirts!! I TOTALLY love it!! When do I get my copy for the mantel!!
Having met you is like finally finding the rest of my family! You and yor kids are great - we are so blessed to have you in our world!
Post a Comment