1.09.2008

"Beat The Winter Doldrums" Dishcloth Swap Questionnaire


1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? I knit. I have tried crochet and I can single chain!

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Bamboo, usually somewhere around size 6.

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I use peaches and cream or sugar and cream, but I've gotten tired of that cotton. I have used merserized cotton and loved working with it. I have been wanting to try cotton chenile and Ty-Dy cotton. Have you seen the stuff? It's gorgeous!!

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Red, deep, deep red. Black. Mossy Green.

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite? I love jewel tones and muted colors.... I hate yellow and primary colors and I usually don't like pinks or pastel colors.

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? If you can count San Diego as having a WINTER, then I like winter!!

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Reading or knitting in my favorite chair with a cup of coffee or tea by my side and now..... with some music in my ears!!

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? Peppermint Patties!! or any chocolate actually!

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Decaf. Coffee and Chai Tea.

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I would go to Tuscany and eat and drink and take pictures and just immerse myself in all that Tuscany has to offer. Oh yeah, and meet a really great Italian guy, that would be really nice, too!!!

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? NOPE!!

That picture of me up there, yeah, that's how I always look when I go to "Fiber Therapy" - happy! Those girls, I tell ya, are tons of fun. I know, I know, I've said it before, I love my Fiber Therapy friends!! What's not to love about them!! We had dinner last night, with just a few and we had alot of fun. There was a little gift exchange going on with stealing and all, but that concept still eludes me. Whatever, it was fun and I love my gift. Susan gifted a great knitting book and the most beautiful bookmark that she knit. Here are a couple of pic's from our dinner. There was some picking up going on, too, but I had nothing to do with that!! All in fun, all in fun, but look at those very cute and very young waiters. Makes you want to go back!! I was very happy that they had Italian's from NY working there! That's a nice change here in San Diego, if you know what I mean. Good food, good fun, great friends. What more is there!






Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol GREAT pictures!!! Must be a WONDERFUL photographer!! hugs xoxo

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is more fun to look at - The fine waiter or you trying to cover your face with a full mouth!! Thanks for the awesome gift!!