2.21.2008

Getting Tagged And All That Jazz



What the heck - And All That Jazz. I don't know what happened. As I was typing "Getting Tagged", "And All That Jazz" just came out.

So my friend Lisa over at Neurotic Needles, very appropriate that I have friends with names like neurotic, tagged me. Here are the rules:


1. link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay, like you really want to know 7 facts about me. HA! That's hilarious. Anyway, here goes:

1) I crack my knuckles. The rules say that it could be random or weird, so there you go, I crack my knuckles.
2) I don't smoke. Never have, never will. Disgusting habit to me, but hey we all need some kind of disgusting habit don't we?! I just wrote that I crack my knuckles-DISGUSTING!
3) I am sarcastic. Okay, I know that is a known fact about me, but whatever.
4) Where are all the Italians? I often wonder about that. Since moving here from NY, where Italians are a dime a dozen, I have not found many compadres.
5) I am really a shy person. I know, stop it, I know that you guys are laughing out there, but I really am shy.
6) I just realized a new fact about myself - I don't like being tagged!
7) I believe that all things happen for a reason. That I am exactly where I am supposed to be, physically and emotionally. That karma is a good thing. That I really love my knitting buddies and our Saturday mornings together. That even though I love the written word and I mean literally written on paper not electronically, email is a good thing. That sometimes I think that my 14 1/2 year old son is smarter and wiser than me. That my favorite number is 8. Why DO we have favorite numbers?

Thanks Lisa, that was fun. Heh! And to anyone who reads my humble little blog - consider yourself tagged.

Yeah, well that was easy. On to knitting news, yeah, knitting news. I think you need to go somewhere else right now because I'm just not feeling it. I think I had a knitting overload and need to recharge by just sitting in front of the TV and watching really cute movies like Music & Lyrics. I also bought The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. Can't wait to start that book. So I better stop typing and go read.

Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that your package is on its way and should be there in a couple of days.

Your Defeat the Doldrums Dishcloth Exchange Partner

The Artful Eye said...

Hi Corinne,
Love these photos of Malachy!

...interesting facts. I don't care to be tagged and consider me your Italian internet friend. Yeah...where are all the Italians? I miss New York and the smell of sauce wafing from the kitchen windows. I've lived in California now for 19 years and unlike you, I am very outgoing. I miss the sense of community which doesn't exist in California. I find this a very lonely, unfriendly state.

You are really going to enjoy"The Alchemist"

Have a wonderful day!- Andrea

Anonymous said...

UM, HELLO - Fellow Italian here! I didn't get any of the GOOD Italian traits - nope - just the ass! And hey, you find any Italian men you send them MY way - I know how to fatten them up the way their Nonna did!