I have so not been in the mood to knit and to top it all off it has been absolutely gorgeous here in San Diego. Today is a beautiful, balmy, warm day. I mean really who would want to knit today. The birds are chirping and the ocean from where I am sitting is absolutely amazing.
My post today is not about knitting or how great the weather here in San Diego is. No it is not. I have found a wonderful fellow blogger and by the way, Italian!! Her name is Andrea and her blog is "The Arful Eye" and "The Way I See It". She makes the most amazing pieces of artwork. I revel in the pictures of her work and only wish that I could see each and every one of them in person. They are so well thought out and richly layered. You must go on over and see Andrea's work. Her posts are so inspiring and thought provoking. Thank you, Andrea for enlightening, entertaining and inspiring me.
I sent out my Defeat The Winter Doldrums package to my secret pal today. I really hope she likes everything. Can't wait to get mine. My secret partner notified me that she mailed mine out this week. I will most certainly post that when it arrives. I love getting packages in the mail. Who wouldn't?!!
AND, just because I love seeing this picture of Malachy when I open my blog, I have to post it again. How cute and happy is my little man?! I told him to say OMMMM and he said UHOMMMM, with this big, huge smile on his face. Enlightenment at it's best.
Until next time: Knit(maybe)-Laugh(definitely)-Enjoy(absolutely)











6 comments:
Ha, I almost didn't read this post because it looked the same as the last one. Then I noticed it was different. I figured I couldn't comment on your last post because then I'd have to be tagged twice. =)
eek! Its been so long since I've stopped by. Sorry about that!
Ok no bad moods in weather like we are having - come over his weekend witht he swim suits through the kid in the pool and bring your knitting ... we can sit and talk... and HEY I'm Italian!!
The winter doldrums are rough, but this little dude can sure put a smile on one's fast pretty fast!!! Thanks for sharing such a precious photo.
The winter doldrums are rough, but this little dude can sure put a smile on one's fast pretty fast!!! Thanks for sharing such a precious photo.
great photo!
oh to see the ocean...what a true gift. we don't get much of that here in good ole' kansas. happy day to you.
Post a Comment