Well I caught the knitting bug again! It didn't take that long. I have found inspiration on Ravelry. Who knew, a few cool patterns on Ravelry and my fingers were itching to get some knitting needles in them. I started a washcloth two nights ago for my friend Kauser's daughter and then I am making one for her son.
Then today I came across this great pattern and can't wait to go home and get started on it. It's the Rickenbacker Scarf by Kirsten Kapur of Through The Loops. She has a lot of great patterns and she is also an amazing knitter. Very talented and so are her very beautiful children.
Look what I received in the mail this week. It is from my Defeat The Winter Doldrum's swap partner. Great scrubby cloths and wonderful creams and delicious chocolates. Of course, I hid the chocolates. Wouldn't want to let that secret out of the bag!! Yes, I hide MY chocolate from my kids. Hey, we all need our stash! Who said it just had to be of yarn.
Thank you my secret swap partner.
Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy!











8 comments:
XXXXXXXXX to Malachy
Great photos. Of course you are supposed to hide the chocolate. Searching for Momma's stash and sneaking it piece by piece is part of the fun! You sure do get spoiled by your swap partners.
I'm glad you liked the package. I forgot to put the card for you in the package.
I also hide my chocolate, if I didn't my kids and husband would eat them all.
wow, thats a fantastic gift to get
Hey there, Dishcloth Pal!
First of all, I was greeted on your website by Queen's Somebody to Love. An awesome song, by my most-favorite band EVER! :-)
Second, I got the lovely package yesterday! I will post pictures tonight on my blog. I just wanted to let you know that I received it.
Thanks SO much for all the delightful things. I love everything!! I especially LURVE that washcloth. The COLOR is gorgeous!! :)
Have an awesome day!
Hi Corinne,
Looks like you received some lovely, gifts from your swap partner.
I like your pics, random and in the moment.
This OMMMM pic of Malachy makes me smile everytime. It's my absolute favorite. When my days are tough, I take a peek over here and my troubles go away.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Nice package! Hiding chocolates is manditory when you have kids.
I love that you hide your chocolate from your kids! :D
Post a Comment