3.13.2008

Amazing Secret Pal & Unexpected Surprises


OMG, yes that's right I said Oh My God!!!!! Sometimes there are little angels with sweet surprises that serendipitously come into your life and I had just such one come into mine. My secret pal for the dishcloth swap, MY pal, the one that I sent the goodies to, sent ME a THANK YOU package. There wasn't just a little note saying thank you for the coolest stuff. Oh no, she has been reading my blog and noticed that I mentioned I would love to try some cotton chenille. She sent me beautiful cotton chenille yarn by Yarntopia Treasures. She also sent me a delicious smelling and oh so pretty soap AND the cutest pencil case drawer for my needles. Thank you, thank you sweet Gina. You made my day.

So you never know when you may come home to find an amazing package from an amazing person at your doorstep.

5 comments:

Karla said...

how special and lucky you are.

Gina said...

Hey Corinne!

I am so glad that you like the yarn and stuff! I just wanted to let you know how appreciative I was of your lovely package and that I really am happy to have made another awesome knitting buddy! :-)

Hope you make something wonderful with the yarn.

Have a great day! It's the WEEKEND YAY!

Gina

The Artful Eye said...

Corinne- My what lovely secret pals you have!

...it's Karma at work.

What you give is what you get...

Peace and happiness to you.

Unknown said...

Excellent! This is what friends do sometimes - SURPRISES!!! Very cool! It's good to meet new people and make new friends. Pretty special stuff.

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

What a sweet surprise!