3.19.2008

Me & My Cousin


My cousin Richard and his wife, Martha were in San Diego recently. I have not seen either one of them since I left Chicago over 11 years ago. I was so happy, we were only able to have dinner, but we had such a great time. Mark and Malachy came to dinner with us and had the best time. They were doing tricks with their spoons. You know, hanging them off their nose and then their forehead...... We laughed and reminisced about our Grandparents....good times, good times. I wish that we could see each other more often. They have two beautiful daughters, Emily and Laura, who I have not seen in way too long.

In this picture they are having dinner in NY with my Mom and they are all wearing scarves that my Mom had knit them. Martha had brought some of her knitting, but the suitcases didn't make it on her flight!! She is making a purse and I wished I could have seen it. Martha, you will need to send me pictures so I can see your beautiful knit purse!!

Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy

5 comments:

Becky L said...

its always nice to visit with family

Unknown said...

Ahhh, family. It's the best, isn't it.

Gina said...

Hey! Happy easter to you! Hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend. I'll bet the weather over there is fantastic. ENJOY!!

The Artful Eye said...

Hi Corinne,
It's really great to rekindle with family here and there. It's nice to hear you had that opportunity.

and everyone's knitting!

Hope your days are peaceful.

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

You are so photogenic! I always *love* your photos! And always enjoy hearing what's up with you knitting or non-knitting! I'm glad we met. But next time you hear about a dishcloth swap EMAIL ME!! hehe