4.08.2008

Too Many Words

My Mom apparently doesn't like me to post with no pictures. I was talking with her the other night and she said that she saw my blog. I said, oh what did you think and you know what she said.....you wrote so much and I really didn't have the time to read it all. OMG....first I don't post enought then it's that there are no pictures and too many words. Seriously folks, WTF. I am just joking about that. I find it really funny. I mean I speak with my Mom almost every single day and sometimes a few times a day and she really does not need to read my blog to find out what's going on over here at Casa de Craftlyoca. My best and my worst critics are my family. My sister said today that she and the girls at work are tired of reading the same post. Jeez, I may as will hire someone to keep up my blog, because apparently I am not doing such a good job. LOL

Anyway, I am still knitting, but not that much and only the three cloths that I started recently. Knitting classes are going quite well. Those girls are so much fun. Half of the class are working on scarves and the other half are now making fingerless gloves. They are so cute and are now becoming impatient. With only one class a week things move along slowly. They want instant gratification and are always discussing what they will be making next. I think I am creating monsters!! I taught them to finger knit and there are a couple of them that only want to finger knit now. Oh boy!

I haven't been on the computer much lately. Our desktop died and my laptop is being consumed by teenagers. I am sure that some of you know how that goes. Matthew told me that he will have enough money to by a windows desktop next month. He hates my love for Apple computers. Well good for me. I will get my laptop back....thank you very much. Still no pictures, not that I have been taking any lately. The cord is still in the black hole....

Hope all is well and until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy

5 comments:

Karla said...

glad things are going well for you. glad that your students are having so much fun.

Anonymous said...

seriously thank god you updated your blog. moms right we need pictures. we know your soooooo busy because i'm not but you have a life and i apparently don't. that's what james said tonight that i need to get a life. i'm not sure but didn't i give him a life and now mines meaningless. i guess i did't get the memo lol. gotta luv those kids. i wish their mother would pick them up already. it's almost midnight. talk to you mannana. never said i was a good speller. love you, teresa

The Artful Eye said...

Hi Corinne,
Funny post, you just can't please everyone.

Other than computers being overrun by teens, I hope life is treating you well.

Best to you.

The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

I happen to like your words. :) Your wonderful words match your wonderful knitting! Keep it happening!!

Anonymous said...

WOw - with all those classes, I bet you could use this big box of yarn I have... Hint, Hint!