4.02.2008

Flash Your Stash-2008

OMG--You have to go on over to knittywhipped and see what she has cooked up for Flash Your Stash. This is so hilarious. I absolutely have never seen anything like it and what a great start to my day when I went to her blog and found this: "Knittywhipped"

Now I may have a stash, but I am not flashing it and after seeing what she did with hers, who wants to see mine anyway....

I should flash my WIP's, because that seems to be what I have A LOT of right now. I don't know why but I just keep starting new projects and they are always cloths. Surprise, surprise!!!! I started a new one yesterday with the cotton chenille that was gifted to me. I love that stuff and the color is gorgeous, although you won't be seeing any photos here. I lost and I say that lightly because with a house full of young boys I DON'T LOSE ANYTHING, things just seem to disappear and surprisingly.....NO ONE HAS SEEN ANYTHING THAT I SEEM TO HAVE LOST!! Yeah, so my cord to download photo's is in the black hole we like to call Casa de Craftyloca.

So stay tuned until our regularly progammed blog with photo's returns.

Until next time: Knit-Laugh-Enjoy and don't bring anything to my house unless you don't mind LOSING it there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm I wonder if the garage counts as the Projects' stash... if so I'm SOOO in trouble!!

PammieJR said...

I love the knittywhipped thing! That ROCKS!

Hey Corinne, even though you don't knit ;) , I've been missing you on Saturdays!