I love my new background. The best part is that it was free. Yes, free. Free, free, free. Now that's thrifty! I found it on Carrie's blog today Buzzings of a Queen Bee. Not only does she have the cutest background, but her blog is wonderful. She has such great decorating ideas. I love what she did on her stair landing. You have to go and see her blog background. The name of the site to get your free background is The cutest blog on the block. With 258 different free backgrounds to choose from, you are sure to find one that you like. I actually found several, but this one makes me happy for now and they have these great blinkies. I put this one on the top right. AND IT'S ALL FREE. I know, I wrote the word free 9x!!
I want to wish, Lisa, a late, but Very Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, my friend, Neurotic Needles.
8.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment