10.07.2008

I've Been Tagged, You've Been Tagged, We've All Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Liz at Violet Posy. What a lovely site she has. You must go on over and check her blog and her adorable little daughter out.

So here are the rules:

list six details about myself
tag six fellow bloggers
leave them a comment so they know they’ve been tagged.

Six details about myself:

1) I dislike the color yellow. Okay, I HATE the color yellow, but since hate is a "strong word"!!!...I dislike the color yellow.

2) I eat pretzel sticks....I dip one in the peanut butter jar and one in the nutella jar and I eat them together. I now have my children doing the same.

3) I count my steps when I am walking. I don't consciously do it, but when I realize that I am doing it, then I stop. Weird, I know.

4) I love, love The Wizard of Oz and when I lived in Hinsdale, Il., we owned L. Frank Baum's home. Hinsdale is a very quaint town. I would love to have that same feeling here in SD.... The house was adorable and had a sloping roof. When you looked at it from the street the roof made a V above the door and then the left side swooped all the way down and then curved up a bit. It had so much character and whimsy. It had gingerbread on the front....Victorian.

5) It's either the older I get or the more I knit, but I need to wear my glasses more and more.

6) I also love to eat one chocolate kiss and one mini pretzel twist at the same time.

Okay, now it's my turn to tag six fellow bloggers:

Maria at Mias Folk Art
Gina at Mirthful Menagerie
Lisa at Neurotic Needles
Beth at Beth's Sweet Knits
Shannon at Free Spirit Knits
Joan at Vamanata Knits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing :) I'm glad I'm not the only yellow hater in the world - LOL!

I love the blogs you've tagged they're fabulous.

Liz x

Maria said...

Thanks for the tag!