10.15.2008

Jewelry Giveaway From Lisa Leonard Desings

Run, don't walk over to Small Notebook and get all of the details for entering to win. Take a look at this beauty:



This beautiful necklace could be around your neck soon if you enter this giveaway.

Lisa Leonard has gorgeous, endearing, sweet jewlery and accessories. Take a look at some of these:



I have her necklaces and just recently ordered almost all of my Christmas presents from her.

Go on over to Small Notebook and enter to win. You have until Tuesday, October 21 at 11:00 p.m. CST.

P.S.: If you have not been to Rachel's Blog....Small Notebook....then you are in for a treat.

Have fun and Good Luck.

~ Corinne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing about it Corinne!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for telling us about the giveaway. I love these necklaces, I'm considering getting myself one for Xmas :)

Janet said...

Oh, I love her stuff. I was looking at her website yesterday. Maybe I'll buy something with my secret paypal stash. ;)