




I am in love with this store. I love their style aesthetic. I love their decorating, their clothes. Just walking into any of their stores makes me feel comfortable. It is everything that I like all wrapped into one store. Okay, the prices are not exactly what I love, but the style....yes, the style is.


....And look at these shots with the huge yarn balls....I love that. When their catalog comes in the mail, it is like getting my favorite magazine. You know, I sit quietly with a cup of coffee or tea and I linger over the pages. The places they photograph are always gorgeous and reflective of the country. The clothes, the furniture, the smells (love their candles).......
Okay, if I had to be isolated somewhere with only myself and my knitting (doesn't that sound delicious?!), it would be in one of their stores. They have everything...gorgeous clothes, wonderfully comfortable sofas, luscious beds, pottery, chandeliers, lamps, even their dressing rooms are fantastic....
They also have a great little sale room in the back of their stores. I always go there last, because I carry so many things to the register from that room. I have bought some really fun latte bowls and tablecloths, napkins, the most gorgeous lampshades and the cutest aprons on sale there.
You know how everyone gets all happy and excited when they see that Tiffany Blue Box, well I get all giddy when I see someone handing me Anthropologie Boxes. I received dishtowels for Christmas last year from Anthropologie from my sons with the cutest bird and cage ornament on the box. I was in love, absolutely in love. They are the prettiest dishclothes I own with a beautiful crochet border. Both different, but both perfect!
Can't wait to see what is under the Christmas tree this year. Maybe something from Anthropologie...maybe even just a candle from them or a knob....have I mentioned that they have the best drawer pulls and knobs there...........
~ Corinne











1 comment:
I'm so envious! I love the Anthropologie website, but I've never been to a store ::SOB:: But Patricia kindly shares her shopping exploits with me :) Have fun shopping!!
Post a Comment