Okay, my blog name has not exactly changed, I've just added a little something that rings true in my heart.....sanctuary.
As my home is my sanctuary, so too is my blog home.
Sanctuary (n): a sacred or holy place; any place of refuge.
When I think of sanctuary, I think of....a safe harbor, haven, hideaway, oasis, refuge, retreat, sanctum, shelter, shrine, holy of holies and when I walk into the front door of our home or log into my blog home I get all of these words as feelings wrapped around my shoulders.
It has evolved as I have over the past year. I think I finally found my voice, my style on these pages, of course, I have been so very inspired by all of my fellow bloggers. I am amazed daily on what I learn and see at other's homes (blogs).
This was originally intended for my out of town family. A place where they can come and see the goings-on of myself and my children. Yet, I know that it has become so much more than that for me. It has helped me to grow and listen to my inner voice.
I hope that you too have found a sanctuary in your online journal.
~Corinne
10.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Love your new name. It sounds safe and calm and inviting. I need some calm I'm going to stay here awhile. ~Janet~
Interesting to see how your blogging journey has evolved. I only just started a couple of months ago for the same reason--to let Mom and Dad (in Chula Vista) visit us daily in AZ!
I love the new title and new look and I'm so pleased you're enjoying blogging so much :)
Post a Comment