10.04.2008

Sock & Glove Friends




Malachy and I made a little softy friend out of 99 cent store gloves. It only took us 1 hour and he is so cute. His name is Puffles and Malachy thinks he needs a friend. So we are searching the book for an appropriate friend for Puffles. Isn't he just the cutest?!!

The book is so adorable. We read the little story first and then got right to making him. Here is the link Sock & Glove. We just realized that Puffles needs clothes before he can meet his new friend. We're thinking a turtleneck and a pair of pants. You know, it's getting cooler and he needs to be covered up. We first found out about these little cuties on Chrissies blog FlipFlops and Applesauce. She has such wonderful, fun, easy projects to do with your kids. Thanks Chrissie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute are the pair of them?? My Lily would love to make one of those, I'll show her when she comes back from school.

I have tagged you for a '6 details about me' game. I hope that's ok?

Cheers
Liz

Janet said...

He is the cutest. Great job on Puffles.

Corinne said...

Ha Ha....thanks, Janet!!