11.04.2008

Link Love


I think that I am doing more surfing on other blogs, than managing and posting on my own. So I thought I would share with you my link love. Blogs that I am smitten with at the moment. Enjoy.

Sadie Olive I love her decorating style and I can't stop looking at her beautiful photos.

Shabby Chic I adore Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic style.

Jan's Gems She has fun ideas and gorgeous pillows in her etsy shop.

Simple Mom Wonderful ideas from handmade holiday gifts to organizing and she has great links to other sources.

Small Notebook She has the best ideas for a simple, peaceful home.

Violet Posy Okay, she lives in a town where the apple festival is on the front lawn of a Cathedral, spooky Halloween evenings are hosted at a real castle, she loves Cath Kidston. Need I say more.

Of course, this is but a partial list of my favorites. I will share more with you in the future.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my Corinne you are soooo nice. Thank you, I love visiting you as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Corinne! I'm a fan of Simple Mom too. I can't even count how many times I checked Rachel Ashwell's books out from the library. I could look at those photos all day.

Anonymous said...

Bless you Corinne, thanks for the lovely comment about Violet Posy. You've made my day :) I love visiting your site too ((HUGS)) x